Thursday, January 17, 2008

Elliptical Hell


Dinners,
you get your feet ont' one of these things and pretend you are going somewhere's. But you don't. Sound familiar? Easier on the knees these, than walking. I am more familiar with the Clothes Hanger Helper Model 3. Comes in handy when you are too tired or too tight to hang your clothes on hangers and put them into the closet.

The feet thingies..come in real handy for plants. Put plants on and raise and lower to accomodate the sun requirements of said plant. Helps if you live in summy climate.

It can also be used as guest seating in the event of a great football playoff. I believe there are handy cup holders for the refreshing beverage.




11 comments:

Vicki said...

And my proof reader must be on strike.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Cup holders???? I want one.

Please say I don't have to ask for an eliply thingy though....

Gardenia said...

Sis, you are hillarious! I am feeling much better about the expenditure now that I know it has so many other functions as well.

Speaking of cloths hangers, I am trying to bribe the boy to get my clothes off the closet floor so I can hang them and sort. Some stuff is hanging off my shoulders and bagging, looks like H. Need to find something that doesn't make me look like a bag lady. For peeling that pound of crawfish, he is being quite ungrateful - have to peel him away from TV........

Hey, do you remember your password? And your blog sign in? Both Puppy and Dinners have new addresses and I need to fix your blog up with them so you can get to them to comment.

Gardenia said...

Kodak ZD710 - my JoePatti wharf pics turned out ok.....but inside - bad, bad, bad, except for a short movie with the Kronos king.

Vicki said...

That's funny, my ferry pics turned out ok, but inside it is too dark and can't figure out how to fix it.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Hurry up n post some'at. I still can't pronounce elipty thingy....

FOUR DINNERS said...

elip...elpitc...elipsi...oh hell!!!

Post some'at!!!!

you ok babe ? x

Vicki said...

This weekend after taxes are filed, I will celebrate with a glass of wine and maybe I can wax poetic and come up with a post Christmas, taxes, gnarly weather post.
Ta, I be back, promise!

FOUR DINNERS said...

elip...elitp...elep...

oh sod it

Gardenia said...

oh, that tx word scares me bad.......i might have to file on me own - "H" - well, mum's the word. Bet you are glad you don't have to play those games anymore.

Yehbuh, waiting for new postabee - I'm about ready to go find a good bottle of Australian wine red, full bodied, not sweet -

Vicki said...

I'd like something fullbodied not sweet.