Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random Tagdom

Ok, I got tagged by Gardenia, my ever loving sister, in an effort I think to get me to bloggin'. I must apologize..I am so busy at work and have had trouble keeping up with my email.

I must be the most boring person in the world, as I can't think of much fascinating about me at all.





Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog



1. My mother put me in the car 2 months after my 15th birthday

and I drove all the way from Wyoming to San Luis Obispo and back.

2. I slept with a skunk for a couple of years. It was the black and white

striped variety. She slept in my bed -not me in hers.

3. I have to have my feet outside the covers in bed. Can't stand to have

them or my arms pinned down.

4. I held a real estate license but never sold a house.

5. I cannot swim and am frightened of water but love the ocean and being

near it.

6. Absolutely loved being pregnant and would have seriously (under very

certain circumstances) considered being a surrogate mother.

7. And for those that read Dean Koontz "Life Expectancy", I have partial

simple syndactyly of the feet.

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

How did I miss this one! I laughed about the skunk. And cried about you heading to California at 15 - jeez - I think maybe all the super over care of the dogs is maybe because she realized she didn't have any sense about taking care of kids? But then we did get to do fun things like pie for breakfast and sleeping with skunks. That will have to be the title of your book - "Sleeping with Skunks." :)

Anonymous said...

u got webs n u cant swim!?!?!?!? dammy