Thursday, November 15, 2007

Treat Retreat, another Road to Travel

Skunk Bay Lighthouse




This looks like a lot of fun! six of my friends/coworkers and I are going on a retreat this weekend.


I am excited to visit with these people outside the office. A little food, dinner is going to be ready when we get there Friday night. A little wine, book discussions and hopefully we will not fall in the drink. Maybe clam digging at midnight?

I hope my camera comes today so I can get some pictures..I will be learning how to take photos (someday) that are as good as all of yours and Gardenia's!

5 comments:

Gardenia said...

Have a wonderful time at Skunk Bay - it looks like a neat place and sounds like its going to be lots of fun....post about it later, ok?

Vicki said...

OOOh, camera made it. Now will have to study book on way to Skunkville. Will answer tag when I get back,I'm
not ignoring you!

Anonymous said...

hava good tiem

Gardenia said...

Yay - can't wait to see what kinda camera you got. I think it'll give you hours and hours of pleasure.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Never seen a clam with a shovel...take pics please!!

Have a great time!